Any real estate broker can open a door for you at a house showing but only experienced professionals with over 20 years of expertise can successfully identify only the best properties that meets the needs of your entire family (both on and off market homes), negotiate all contract terms to be the most beneficial for you and do all of this while taking the stress and weight off of your shoulders!
I began my real estate career in 1996 as a commercial investor. This led to a Director of Property Management position for multi-family and commercial property, real estate developer, and residential real estate sales as the Broker/Owner of the Capital City Real Estate Group, Inc. here in Raleigh. I enjoy serving both our vibrant community as well as our clients with their purchase, sale, or management of their investment property. I have always held as my personal values and guiding principles: Professionalism, Integrity, Dependability and understand the meaning of perseverance!
I put myself through the evening MBA program at the University of Michigan while working full time and raising a family. Prior to real estate, I earned a Master of Science in Engineering from U of M and currently hold 2 U.S. Design Patents and had a successful corporate career in the automotive industry. As a result of that experience, I've successfully been able to apply my problem solving ability to business. These skills allow me to provide my clients with the highest level of service and real estate expertise.
I love what I do and really enjoy helping people relocate within Raleigh and the Triangle. Our area has a lot to offer and it is my pleasure to help you and your family make good decisions!
- Rotary Foundation Paul Harris Fellow
- President-Elect, Wakefield Rotary Club of Wake Forest
- Secretary, Wakefield Rotary Club of Wake Forest
- Wake Forest Purple Heart Foundation
- Wake Forest Downtown, Inc. Board of Directors
- President, Six Forks Office Park Condo Association
In addition to the Rotary Club, I support causes which strengthen our local community such as the Kerr YMCA - Camp High Hopes and the We Build People Program and Habitat for Humanity
My wife's favorite charity benefiting children is The Angel Tree
We participate in our church food and clothing drives to benefit our local community
We also support the American Cancer Society, the Alzheimer's Association and the Humane Society
Professional Associations and Achievements
- Heritage Hall of Fame Broker
- Platinum Club Broker
- Top Producer
- North Carolina Real Estate Broker License
- South Carolina Real Estate Broker License
- National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- North Carolina Association of Realtors
- North Carolina Association of Realtors Property Management Division
- Raleigh Regional Association of Realtors
- Coastal Carolina Association of Realtors
We are committed to delivering outstanding customer service!
Marc Iafrate, MBA
Real Estate Broker/Owner
Capital City Real Estate Group, Inc.
powered by eXp Realty